Bond Media are a Specialist WordPress Agency based in London
Bond Media create digital experiences that will excite and inspire audiences. We are the London WordPress website design agency of choice for many aspiring businesses. We specialise in designing and creating secure, scalable, fast, flexible WordPress websites that put your users firmly at their core.
We empower our clients by crafting SEO orientated WordPress web designs. No matter the size of your project, large or small, we always deliver high end, strategic results that delight and inspire.
With the evolution of “mobile first design” we ensure all wordpress designs adhere to best practice.
Bond Media is the leading WordPress website design agency in London, with creativity and development at the heart of everything we do. So if it’s a truly bespoke WordPress website you want, designed and developed by a hands on team who not only take the time to get to know your company, but you as well, to capture your essence and incorporate it into the website design, then you’ve come to the right place.
Why is WordPress a Good Choice for Businesses?
WordPress offers businesses a flexible, cost-effective method of owning a website that becomes much easier to manage, easier to edit and easier to turn into a core part of their business.
- WordPress is cost effective
- Flexible – update your website from anywhere on any device
- SEO ready – offers excellent plugin integration to assist with search engine optimisation efforts
- Excellent Syndication Options
- Powerful eCommerce bolt on options including Woocommerce
- Easy to upgrade
- Powerful Visual Editors – making professional design adjustments easy
- Scalable – bolt on and build new functionality in
- Cheap to host
- Exceptional Social Media integration
Overall – wordpress gives clients the ultimate control over their website whilst keeping costs down, improving the speed in which things can be implemented & best of all – it has one of the largest open plugin communities in existence.
Every single one of the WordPress website designs that we have crafted are brand oriented with a design that ensures a well-organised website, making the UX optimal for visitors, and for the search engine spiders who will crawl your site and index the pages.
By building your website using WordPress, you’re joining almost ⅓ of all websites on the internet, including powerhouses such as Sony, Time Inc, and The New York Post. Because WordPress is the best way to experience all the internet has to offer.
A WordPress website can give you and your business everything you need in order to create anything that you want, because it’s flexible, incredibly secure and supremely powerful, delivering the impact you want.
Why else use WordPress?
- Content Management System. WordPress is unique in that it’s a simple and easy to use content management system. You don’t need a degree in computer science, or have any knowledge of code or programming in order to maintain and update your website once we hand it over (although that is a service we offer if you require it). In fact, WordPress is incredibly flexible and adaptable to meet your changing needs.
- Theme. You can have a WordPress theme that complements your business. You don’t need to have a run of the mill theme, there is an array of choices for fine tuning your website so that is as unique as you are.
- Compatible plugins. WordPress is compatible with millions of different plugins, from simple ones to specialised ones, allowing your website to have the exact features that you need it to. From shopping carts to layouts, to contact forms, no matter what you want to customise, there is a plugin that will work with your WordPress site.
- SEO. A WordPress site enables your optimisation efforts to go that bit further. Not only are WordPress sites ranked more highly than other sites by the search engines, because of the continual updates, but because WordPress includes tools that make optimising your content for SEO purposes very easy.
- Mobile responsive. If you hope to have your website ranked in the SERP, then it needs to be mobile responsive. And WordPress offer a number of themes that are responsive in design. Even if you choose to have a static site, WordPress has plugins we can install to meet Google’s mobile first requirements.
- Blog. Every WordPress site has a built in blog making publishing regular content easy. You can access this feature from any device, including your mobile phone, meaning it has never been so easy to create and publish content to stay relevant and in front of your audience.
Bond Media WordPress Web Design
We are a small, agile WordPress website design agency, meaning we are capable of delivering exactly what you require. In fact, we pride ourselves on our streamlined process, our detailed planning and our strategic thinking that allows us to create innovative, unique websites, time and again.
Every single one of our WordPress web design projects starts with our team sitting down and getting to know you and your business. We take the time to understand your requirements so that you are 100% satisfied with the results.
Our dedicated process ensures that every member of our team fully understands your challenges and identifies your needs accurately, in order to define the scope of the project.
By taking the time to develop a bespoke strategy to your WordPress website design, we guarantee that our project will deliver a very real measurable return on your investment.